If you run an organisation or have a great initiative, you can join The Muslim Vibe and share your ideas and efforts directly to thousands across the world!
As part of our aims and objectives, The Muslim Vibe would like to support Muslim organisations, campaigns and initiatives in the West. We want to promote the hard work and effort of Muslims in the West, striving to make the world a better place.
We want to help promote the work of organisations that are:
- Countering Islamophobia and anti-Muslim bias in the mainstream media and politics
- Promoting unity within the Muslim community and curbing sectarianism
- Tackling extremism and its root causes in the wider Muslim community
- Helping the vulnerable and needy in society, both domestically and globally
- Engaging in interfaith dialogue and building bridges with other communities
- Addressing social and domestic issues within the Western Muslim community
How can The Muslim Vibe help your organisation?
- Promote your campaigns, events and achievements to thousands of Muslims
- Assist in fundraising efforts and raising money for charitable causes
- Help you with volunteer recruitment and social media campaigning
- Access to FREE resources such as poster templates and social media campaign plans
- FREE advertising banner on our website to increase brand awareness
Help us, help you
We want organisations to post content on The Muslim Vibe frequently, around once or twice a month. This helps us with having great fresh content, but also helps your organisation.
Posting on The Muslim Vibe is really easy and there’s a variety of things you could post:
- Press releases – 600-1000 words about an upcoming campaign or new initiative
- Videos – Any video material your organisation may have produced with a summary
- Event galleries – Pictures from an event you may have held with a summary
- Interviews – Share your own perspective with our readers about what you do
These are just some examples, there are dozens of ways you could use The Muslim Vibe!
Guidelines and terms for applying
We would like to help as many organisations as possible, but there are some guidelines:
- All content posted on The Muslim Vibe will be vetted before being published
- Posts should be written in good quality with correct spelling and grammar
- Content should generally be in line with our aims and objectives and given guidelines
- Organisations must not be affiliated with in any way, any governments
- Organisations must not be linked to in any way, any terrorist or extremist organisation