The Story of the Elephant – Pop-up Book
The World’s 1st Quranic Pop-up Book on Story of The Elephant.
- Beautifully hand drawn and painted.
- A variety of carefully thought out pop-up features.
- Interactive flaps and tabs to really bring the story to life like never before.
- Educational quiz to test your knowledge of the story.
- Colouring play map and press-out pieces to create your own army of elephants to re-enact some of the historic scenes from the story.
- Hardback cover with high quality UV gloss finish throughout.
- Double the size of a standard children’s pop-up story book, containing 13 spreads.
- The first in a series of Quranic children’s pop-up and novelty books.
- Teachers notes and a lesson plan pack will be available.
6 in stock (also available on back-order)
Hajera, the founder of Shade 7, story began in 2012 when she quit her London legal career to pursue her creative dreams and vowed to make a positive contribution to the world.
She looked to Islamic principles for guidance and was inspired to create a new educational legacy. Through her childhood memories of enjoying stories from the Quran, she decided to bring them to life in a way that would be interactive, memorable and inspirational for all children and their families to enjoy.
|Dimensions||31 x 33 x 1.5 cm|