We’re pleased to announce the launch of The Muslim Vibe Podcast!
- Britain’s counter terrorist policy, Prevent, and if it’s working in the current political climate.
- The United Nation making Wonder Woman the gender equality ambassador.
- The ethics of looking after our elderly, and if we’re failing to do so in our communities.
The articles accessed and discussed in this podcast can be found here:
- Miqdaad Versi for The Guardian: “Prevent is failing. Any effective strategy must include Muslim communities.” – 20th October 2016.
- Rob Merrick for The Independent: “Oxford University vice-chancellor says Prevent strategy is ‘wrong-headed.’” – 22nd October 2016.
- UN Petition: “Reconsider the choice of Wonder Woman as the UN’s Honorary Ambassador for the empowerment of women and girls.”
- Afrah Mansour for The Muslim Vibe: “The ethics of looking after our elderly.” – 23rd October 2016.
- Jeremy Hunt for the Department of Health: “The forgotten million.” – 18th October 2013.
We look forward to your thoughts and feedback, and hopefully some suggestions for our next topics. You can do so by emailing us on [email protected]